Spiders can be unsettling. Our Pest Control Plan protects against them so you can enjoy every moment in the home you love.
- Like insects, spiders have two body segments (tagmata), instead of three. They have a fused head, thorax, and abdomen, which are called the cephalothorax, or prosoma. Predatory invertebrates spiders have eight legs, two body segments and no chewing parts. Spiders can be found around the globe. There are many behaviors that spiders can display, including the ballet-like jumping dances of some jumping spiders and the seemingly athletic bolas spiders taking prey. The most diverse behavior comes down to the method of predation. For example, whether the spider waits in its web for the prey or hunts it down.
Because spiders don’t recognize humans as prey, most are unlikely to bite them. Even small spiders can bite humans if they are pinched.
Spiders do not intend to bite or attack humans as they don’t consider them prey. Spiders can bite humans if they are pinched. This can cause severe pain and may even be fatal. To avoid future injuries, it is best to get rid of them immediately.
Be careful when moving boxes or other objects that could have been the home of a spider. Don’t be afraid, but don’t grab a spider.
Although spiders are generally harmless to humans, they can be very difficult to distinguish their prey. The sting of spiders can cause severe skin disorders and, in certain cases, even death.
Types of Spiders
- Black Widow Spider
- Latrodectus Tredecimguttatus is also known as The European Or Mediterranean Black Widow or The Malmignatte Spider.
- Red-Back Spider
- Red Katipo And Black Katipo Spiders
- Button Spider
- Brown Widow Spider
- Red Widow Spider
- Steatoda — Large Genus That Includes The False-Black Widows
- American House Spider
Control & Prevention Tips
- Keep your Surroundings Clean.
- Get rid of all waste from the premises.
- Keep your garden area clean as spiders will find these areas suitable to weave their web.
- The spraying of insecticides can also be helpful in eliminating these pests.
- Take Care When Cleaning Corners or Trashes That Have Not Been Cleaned For A While.
- Seek Medical Supervision When Stung By A Spider.
- Pest Control Services Are Available To Control The Growth Of These Pests.
Pest Control Starting As Low As ₹2500/mo.**
Pests are swarming nationwide and your home needs protection. Luckily, our Pest protection plans start as low as ₹2500/mo. Click below to schedule your FREE inspection and ensure your home is protected from Pests.